What Will You Read Here?
- Introduction of the Immune System
- Introduction of Coronavirus (Cov-19)
- Boost Immune System to Fight with Coronavirus
- How to Boost the Immune System?
- What is Immune Defence?
- Aniseed Oil
- Vitamin C
- Boost Your Immune System with Vitamin A & E
- Don’t Let Any Virus to Hit You or Your Loved Ones
- WHO Recommendations about Coronavirus
Introduction of the Immune System
You have a natural Immune System in your body gifted by Nature. Whenever any Virus, Bacteria or infection attacks on your body the innate immune system at once try to respond to that attack. Therefore, the success or failure of the immune system to detect and kill the antigen (external enemy) depends on its power or weakness to fighting. So, it is essential to boost the immune system to prevent viral attacks.
The natural way of fighting with any viral attack is to boost your natural immune system. So, your body’s natural guards will prevent viruses and bacteria.
Journal of Medical Virology explains the Coronavirus epidemic: “During the end of 2019 and the beginning of 2020, multiple human cases of novel Coronavirus infection were reported about the Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market in Wuhan, China. At 9 O’clock, 7 January 2020, the WHO identified that virus as a novel Coronavirus. The WHO officially named it as 2019‐nCoV, the new Coronavirus in 2019”.
Up till now, there is no vaccine for Coronavirus.
There is only a natural mechanism to prevent and cure of Coronavirus. That is boosting the Immune System.
In a new study in the journal Nature Medicine, a team of researchers from the University of Melbourne at the Peter Doherty Institute for Infection and Immunity in Australia have explained how the human immune system prepares its response to the new Coronavirus.
The scientists conducted a case study about one hospital patient with a SARS-CoV-2 infection in Australia. She was a 47-year-old female who had travelled to Melbourne from Wuhan, China.
The female was experiencing mild-to-moderate symptoms of the infection when they sought care, but they were healthy in all other respects.
The researchers observed that in each coming day, the immune system of the patient was looking more active than before. The natural immune system of the patient was boosting day-by-day. So, with a raised Immune System, the 47-years-old lady was able to fight with Coronavirus disease. Therefore, she recovered within three weeks.
Get 20% OFF with Code: CORONA20
What is Immune Defence?
‘Immune Defence’ is a best food supplement to boost the Immune system. It has only the natural ingredients that have the maximum benefits to boost the immune system. It contains:
Scientific Proofs for the Immune Boosting Benefits of Immune Defence
Zinc is an essential nutrient for your body. It is the second most abundant mineral in your body and is present in every cell. Merciful Nature provides Zinc to you through plants-based foods and animal-based foods. Zinc helps in many functions of your body. It has a role in testosterone boosting, and sexual health cannot be ignored. Zinc helps in growth or smooth functioning of different types of immune cells. That include macrophages, neutrophils, natural killer cells, T cells, and B cells.
Health Benefits of Zinc to Boost Immune System
Some of the zinc benefits to boost immune system are the following.
- Molecular Medicine published research regarding the effects of Zinc on Immune Cells. The study explained in detail that the Zinc helps to boost immune systems from many aspects. S0, the Zinc deficiency proved to be the primary cause of low immune system.
- The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition published a study about the role of Zinc in the body’s immune system. The study suggested that Zinc is very crucial nutrient for the immune cells of the body. So, Zinc deficiency negatively impacts immune cells.
- Ohio State University published a research study that recommended that Zinc helped to control viral infections. The research also suggested that the Zinc prevents inflammation that can be damaging and even deadly.
- The Open Respiratory Medicine Journal published a study on the based of 13 placebo-controlled comparisons. The study concluded that Zinc lozenges might shorten the duration of the cold. So, Zinc improved the immune systems of the subjects.
- Annals of Internal Medicine also supported these results through research on 100 patients. The study concluded that the Zinc gluconate significantly helped to reduce the duration of symptoms of the common cold. So, the Zinc lozenges helped to boost the immune system and helped to cure soon.
- The Annals of Pharmacotherapy conducted double-blind placebo-controlled trials of zinc lozenges in adults for the treatment of the common cold. The study recommended that Zinc gluconate lozenges can reduce the duration and severity of cold symptoms.
- Oxidative stress is a significant cause of many chronic diseases. One study also suggested that Zinc supplementation helps to control oxidative inflammation. So, in this way, the Zinc helps you to prevent many chronic diseases and also boosts the immune system.
Zinc Helps Elder People Also
- The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition published research conducted with 50 healthy subjects of both sexes aged 55-87 year. That double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of zinc intake was held for 12 months. The research concluded that after the regular Zinc supplementation, the incidence of infections were significantly lower in the subjects. So, the Zinc helps the elderly people to boost the immune system.
Roses are a symbol of love and beauty. When the petals of roses have fallen then around, seeds filled bulb is left that is called Rosehip or fruit of the rose. It has a lot of health benefits.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture reported that a 1 cup (127g) of Rosehip has 426mg of Vitamin C. It also has Vitamin A & E.
Health Benefits of Rosehips
- ‘Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome and Obesity‘ conducted research on 32 objects having a body mass index of ≥25 but <30. This 12-weeks research concluded that Rosehips had significant anti-obesity effects. Objects also found a significant decrease in visceral fats and BMI.
- One animal study conducted by ‘Nutrition & Metabolism‘ indicated that dietary rose hip prevents body weight gain by increasing whole body Energy Expenditure. As a result, subjects had a significant weight loss.
- International Journal of Molecular Sciences conducted a study and found that Rosehips have can help lower inflammation and oxidative stress in the body. Rose hips have the highest vitamin C content of all fruits and vegetables. So, it helps to strengthen your immune system.
- ‘Preventive Nutrition and Food Science‘ recommended that the Rosehip extract prevents the lipid accumulation in white adipose tissues. So, it helps to prevent the risk of diabetes.
- Europian Journal of Clinical Nutrition researched 31 obese subjects for 6 weeks. The research concluded that the intake of 40g Rosehip powder significantly reduced systolic blood pressure and plasma cholesterol levels. So, rosehips help to reduce cardiovascular risk in obese people.
- One study proved that rosehips contained the high levels of polyphenols, carotenoids, and vitamins C and E. All of these have the powerful antioxidant properties.
- In a study on the antioxidant contents of six fruit extracts, rosehip had the highest antioxidant capacity.
- One animal study proved that the rosehip extract helped to balance the insulin and cholesterol levels in the body. So, it also helps to prevent the risk of diabetes. Another animal study also supported the same results.
It is also commonly called the West Indies cherry, Barbados cherry, or acerola cherry. This natural fruit is very rich in Vitamin C and Vitamin A. It has a lot of health benefits.
According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture, a 1 cup (98g) of Acerola has the 1640mg of Vitamin C.
Health Benefits of Acerola
- One study compared the various Vitamin-C containing organically grown fruits along-with amounts of vitamin C. Acerola proved to have higher amounts of vitamin C than even oranges and strawberries. It was also found to be a very significant source of vitamin A.
- One research study has proved that the Acerola has a considerable antioxidant capacity.
- Another study suggested that the Acerola being rich in antioxidants and Vitamin C can prevent colon cancer. It also keeps the immune system functioning and helps the body fight infections and viruses.
Anise, also called Aniseed or Pimpinella anisum, is a plant that belongs to the same family as carrots, celery and parsley.
According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture, a 100g of Aniseed has the 17.6g Proteins, 14.6g Dietary Fiber, and 21mg Vitamin C.
Health Benefits of Aniseed Oil
- One research recommended that Aniseed oil is helpful to prevent the growth of fungus, viral infections and bacteria. Another study confirmed the same results.
- One research has proved that the Aniseed has various properties such as antimicrobial, antifungal, antiviral, antioxidant, and insecticidal effects. The study also revealed that Aniseeds could cause gastric protection, muscle relaxant, and affect the digestive system.
- One 45-days animal study involving diabetic rats, recommended that the Aniseed helped to balance the blood sugar levels. Another study also confirmed the same results.
Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid and ascorbate, is a vitamin that is found in various foods and sold as a dietary supplement. It helped to prevent and treat scurvy. Vitamin C is a very important nutrient involved in the repair of tissue and the enzymatic production of certain neurotransmitters.
Following are some of the benefits of Vitamin C for your body:
Boost Your Immune System with Vitamin C
You have read that all the ingredients of Immune Defence, i.e. Rosehips, Acerola and Aniseed oil, are very rich in Vitamin C. Now you will learn how Vitamin C is the best immune system booster.
- MDPI’s Nutrition Journal published detailed research about the immune-boosting feature of Vitamin C. The study proved that Vitamin C could prevent and also treat respiratory and systemic infections by enhancing various immune cell functions.
- Indian Journal of Clinical Biochemistry published a detailed study about the role of Vitamin C in disease prevention and cure. It concluded that Vitamin C protects your body’s immune system. Vitamin C also reduces the severity of allergic reactions and helps to fight off infections.
- One study comprising of 29 trial comparisons involving 11,306 participants evaluated the role of Vitamin C in the prevention of cold. The study indicated that the regular intake of vitamin C reduces the duration of colds.
- European Journal of Clinical Nutrition researched to investigate the relationship between the common cold and vitamin C intake. The research consisted of 439 participants. That controlled 5-year trial also concluded that Vitamin C intake significantly reduced the frequency and duration of the common cold. Another research by BioMed Research International also concluded the same results.
You can summarize that the Immune Defence is the best supplement to boost your immune system as it has a sufficient amount of Vitamin C. Thanks to Immune Defence!
Boost Your Immune System with Vitamin A & E
You have read the immune-boosting capacity of Vitamin C. Now, you will learn how vitamin A & E are also the best immune system boosters.
- MDPI’s Journal of Clinical Medicine published a detailed study about the role of Vitamin A in the Immune System. The study concluded that Vitamin A is involved in the development and regulation of the immune system. It is also involved in adaptive immunity and can enhance immune functions. Vitamin A provides an improved defence against multiple infectious diseases.
- The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition researched the health effects of Vitamin A. More than 3,000 preschool-age rural Indonesian children were reexamined every three months for 18 months. The research concluded that the risk of respiratory disease and diarrhoea were more closely related to the deficiency of Vitamin A. Annual Review of Nutrition also published a study with the same results.
- One study recommended that correcting Vitamin A deficiency decreased the risk of dying from diseases like measles and malaria. So, Vitamin A has very life-giving effects in some conditions because it helps to boost the immune system significantly.
- One study recommended that Vitamin A helps to boost the immune system and prevents the risks of cancer. One research by BioMed Research International also supported the same results.
- Research indicated that the deficiency of Vitamin E caused muscle weakness. The lipid-directed antioxidant activity of Vitamin E helps the membrane repair mechanism in skeletal muscle.
- International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Life published research about the regulatory role of vitamin E in the immune system and inflammation. It suggested that Vitamin E is found in higher concentration in immune cells compared to other cells in the blood. Vitamin E is one of the most effective nutrients known to modulate immune function in the body.
- One study recommended that Vitamin E helped to enhance the immune responses in animal and human models. It also helps to confer protection against several infectious diseases.
- One research proved that Vitamin E & C both are the best antioxidants and best immuno-enhancing nutrients.
- Another study suggested that Vitamin E has a direct relationship with the immunity in the body. In Vitamin E deficiency, most of the immune system parameters show a downward trend.
Don’t Let Any Virus to Hit You or Your Loved Ones
As Coronavirus is spreading all over the world, it is wise to get ready to save yourself from this virus. No vaccine has been announced for this viral infection, so the only precaution is to boost your immunity so that your body naturally fights with this virus to prevent it.
Don’t Wait for Any Virus to Hurt You; Let’s Start Now.
Get 20% OFF with Code: CORONA20
100 Day Money Back Guarantee
Free Worldwide Shipping
World Health Organization has issued instructions to prevent Coronavirus. This widely spreading viral infection replicates itself and spreads through the touch of the body.
Following 2 are the main precautions from WHO to prevent Coronavirus:
- Wash your hands Off and On.
- Take extra precautions and care if you are above the age of 60 or have any mentioned adverse health condition.
Don’t leave your parents and old-age family members for any Viral Infection. Start taking Immune Defence to boost their Immune System so that they can naturally respond to any virus.
You have read about the natural immune system and how it responds to any virus attack. You have also learned how all the ingredients of Immune Defence are scientifically proved for their features of boosting your immune system.
Start caring for yourself and your elder ones with this natural food supplement which has no side-effects. Your health is a very precious blessing above all other things. So, if you are over-weight or have extra Visceral Fats, this is a little symptom of excess body fats. Therefore, it is wise to measure your Body Mass Index with Reliable Digital Scale and take action accordingly.
Obesity is increasing in the United States and all over the world. Obesity has many adverse health consequences, which may include diabetes, male and female infertility and many others also. Diabetes is also increasing in the United States as well.
You may also love to read our Weight Loss Guide that is supported by a number of research studies and scientific proofs.
It is very important to have low fats and high protein foods in your diet. Due to Coronavirus lockdown in most areas of the world, chances of physical activity are very less. So, it is highly recommended to include any dietary supplement or appetite suppressant to control your weight gain. Yoga at home is an ideal physical activity for such times.
Also enjoy your sexual life with any Testosterone Booster and have happy bedroom moments in this lockdown season.
I wish you all the best for your health. Keep caring yourself and your family to prevent the Coronavirus epidemic.
Do share your opinion. Feel free to comment on our efforts for you! Thanks for being here!