Many couples are worried about delayed pregnancy and infertility issues.
Both male and female partners may be the cause of conceiving issues. Let’s briefly look at the stats about the male infertility prevalence and some causes of male infertility.
What Will You Read Here?
- Prevalence of Male Infertility
- Signs and Symptoms of Male Infertility
- Semenoll Reviews 2021: The Best Male Fertility Supplement
- What is Semenoll?
- How Semenoll Supports Male Fertility and Sexual Performance?
- Semenoll Ingredients: Here’s The Secret How Miracles Happen
- Semenoll Reviews: What Customers Are Saying about Semenoll
- Semenoll Benefits: What You Should Expect from Semenoll?
- Concluding Semenoll Reviews: Should You Try This Male Fertility Supplement?
- Frequently Asked Questions about Semenoll Reviews (FAQs)
- What is the best male fertility drug to get pregnant?
- Do fertility pills for men work to get pregnant?
- Are fertility pills safe?
- What drugs increase male fertility?
- How long does it take for male fertility pills to work?
- How do you fix low sperm count?
- Why Should You Use Semenoll?
- Why should men incorporate Semenoll into their routine?
- Will the delivery of this purchase be discreet?
- What if I’m not happy with the results of the formula?
- Has Semenoll been clinically tested?
- Will Semenoll help with low sperm count?
- How long will it take for users to get results from Semenoll?
- What other benefits can consumers gain from Semenoll?
Prevalence of Male Infertility
According to MayoClinic, “Nearly 1 in 7 couples is infertile. In up to half of these couples, male infertility plays at least a partial role.”
According to the US Department of Health and Human Services, “In one-third of infertile couples, the problem is with the man.”
Signs and Symptoms of Male Infertility
The main sign of male infertility is the inability to conceive a child. There may be no other obvious signs or symptoms. In some cases, however, an underlying problem such as an inherited disorder, hormonal imbalance, dilated veins around the testicle, or a condition that blocks the passage of sperm causes signs and symptoms.
According to Mayo Clinic, the following may be the signs and symptoms of male infertility:
- Problems with sexual function — for example, difficulty with ejaculation or small volumes of fluid ejaculated, reduced sexual desire, or difficulty maintaining an erection (erectile dysfunction)
- Pain, swelling, or a lump in the testicle area
- Recurrent respiratory infections
- Inability to smell
- Gynecomastia — Abnormal breast growth in men
- Decreased facial or body hair or other signs of a chromosomal or hormonal abnormality
- A lower than normal sperm count — fewer than 15 million sperm per milliliter of semen or a total sperm count of less than 39 million per ejaculate
Semenoll Reviews 2021: The Best Male Fertility Supplement
There are many ways to improve your fertility and sexual health naturally. The main benefit of such natural ways of improving fertility is that you can avoid any surgical or medical treatment and your huge medical bills. Using supplements is one of the popular ways to boost your fertility. One of the top-rated fertility boosters available in the market is Semenoll.
Let’s introduce Semenoll to you!
Semenoll is the best male fertility supplement that can improve your fertility and sexual health. By taking Semenoll daily, men can improve their fertility and reproductive function, improve sperm health, increase semen volume, and stimulate sexual performance, among other health benefits. Let’s read Semenoll Reviews to explore this magic fertility supplement for men.
What is Semenoll?
Semenoll is the natural male fertility support supplement that increases the chances of your partner’s conception and having a new family member. Semenoll is formulated with 100% natural and safe ingredients to improve your semen quality, sperm health, sexual performance, and reproductive functions. All of the ingredients of Semenoll are scientifically backed and clinically tested for the best results.
Semenoll addresses the root causes that lead to infertility in men. But, first, let’s read in detail how Semenoll supports male fertility and sexual performance.
How Semenoll Supports Male Fertility and Sexual Performance?
Semenoll contains the right and proven 100% natural ingredients that treat all the possible causes of male infertility. Semenoll focuses on improving the testosterone levels in your body that results in improved sexual health and performance. Your semen and sperm quality, and quantity, both have an impact on your fertility. In the same way, erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, and the quality of your sexual quality have an invasive impact on your fertility.
Semenoll naturally maximizes your fertility, sperm count & sperm quality, and sexual performance with its triple-action ‘Semenoll-Effect.’ These three actions engage the core components of your sexual health and result in improved fertility and sexual performance. The overall result is a natural, safe, and non-invasive way to effectively improve your chances to reproduce while simultaneously boosting your performance in the bedroom! Here is a brief explanation of this triple-action ‘Semenoll Triple-Action Effect.’
#1. Enhancing Your Fertility
For male fertility purposes, the testosterone hormone plays a crucial role. Your male reproductive health and sexual function depend on Testosterone (T). Studies have proved that low testosterone is the major cause of reduced sperm count and infertility and low libido, and impotence. Such an invasive role of testosterone hormone on male infertility makes this hormone the real manhood hormone.
Semenoll contains 100% safe and proven ingredients that can boost your testosterone naturally. That results in good quality sperm production and improved fertility.
#2. Protecting Your Sperm
Increase your chances to reproduce by improving sperm parameters with potent antioxidants.
Do you know your sperms are extremely fragile? Oxidative stress (OS) is a common cause of sperm dysfunction. That includes low sperm count, defective sperm morphology, and low sperm motility. Think of oxidative stress as a toxic build-up in your body that results from years of unhealthy lifestyle and eating.
Oxidative stress specifically targets your sperm DNA. This causes a decline in the semen volume and the number of viable and healthy sperms. As a result, the number of dead or slow-moving sperms is increased in your semen, and it makes the process of egg fertilization near to impossible.
Semenoll naturally protects your sperm by giving your body the scientifically proven potent antioxidants essential to fight oxidative stress and sperm dysfunction.
#3. Improving Your Sexual Performance
Do you know your sexual health depends on a steady flow of oxygen-rich blood to the reproductive organs?
Sperm abnormalities have also been linked to circulatory problems. The decreased blood flow in your reproductive organ is also a common cause of erectile dysfunction. Increased blood flow in your reproductive organ not only supports good sexual health but can improve the size, strength, and intensity of your erections.
So you can protect your reproductive health while simultaneously boosting your performance in the bedroom. Making a baby should be fun, right? Semenoll naturally boosts blood circulation in your reproductive organ. As a result, Semenoll supports your sexual health and improves performance in the bedroom.
After knowing the ‘Semenoll Triple-Action Effect’ in this Semenoll review, let’s have a look at the miraculous ingredients of Semenoll that lead to magical fertility and sexual health results.
Semenoll Ingredients: Here’s The Secret How Miracles Happen
The clinically backed ingredients in Semenoll can naturally support and improve your body’s reproductive function, semen quality, and sexual performance. Rest assured that all the ingredients of Semenoll are 100% natural and safe. Semenoll does not contain any suspicious proprietary blend with unknown quantities of the ingredients. Each ingredient of Semenoll is included in the formula with its discrete quantity.
Let’s have a look at the roles and functions of Semenoll ingredients.
Maca Root Extract
Semenoll contains a massive 3,000 mg dose of Maca root extract – more than you will find in any other supplement.
Do you know why Maca root is an essential part of every male fertility supplement?
Because of its clinically-backed fertility-boosting properties in men, in recent research, when given to men for only 12 weeks, Maca root extract caused a 9% increase in semen volume, a 20% increment in sperm concentration, and a 21% rise in normal sperm in the semen. (1) This research used 1,750 mg Maca root extract per day. Thus, Semenoll contains almost twice the dose for your increased chances of successful conception!
According to one study, 50% of infertile men have a zinc deficiency? (2)
Zinc is perhaps the most important mineral for male sexual health, and it’s a game-changing item for boosting male fertility.
Your sperms are highly fragile and sensitive. That’s why they don’t tolerate toxic environments. Zinc is a powerful antioxidant that protects your sperm. (3) This increases your sperms’ likelihood of survival; and fertilization. Also, as the most abundant nutrient in your semen, zinc is essential for healthy sperm quality. Studies found zinc supplementation to significantly increase semen volume and sperm motility. (4) Zinc also has a positive effect on your testosterone levels. It can give a boost to your hormonal health and, as a result, sexual performance.
N-Acetyl L-Cysteine (NAC) is another of the best antioxidants that can do wonders for male fertility. In many research studies, NAC was used to treat low sperm count in men facing fertility issues. The results were enormous. NAC boosted the sperm count and increased fertility. (5) NAC caused a miraculous 32% increase in the levels of healthy normal sperms among the subjects. The subjects also noted a substantial rise in their testosterone levels and overall sexual performance.
Due to such magical antioxidant features, NAC helps protect your sperms and creates a perfect breeding ground for you, increasing your chances to start a family with Semenoll.
Pumpkin Seed Extract
The pumpkin seed extract is an exceptional adaptogen that contains several minerals. Adaptogens are herbs that help improve your physical, mental, and sexual well-being.
Pumpkin seed extract contains a versatile blend of antioxidants, zinc, and magnesium. All these ingredients are crucial for your male sexual health as they help prevent sperms from damage. Also, these nutrients have been shown to improve prostate health and libido. (6)
Tribulus Terrestris (TT) is one of the most potent male sex hormone-boosting herbs that play a crucial role in improving your fertility. Semenoll contains an impressive 3,690 mg of Tribulus Terrestris extract – at least two times more than any other supplement. That’s for a good reason for starting your family.
When tested for low sperm count subjects, Tribulus Terrestris enormously increased the sperm count by 78%. Also, all the users noted a remarkable improvement in libido and erection time. In addition, a 2019 study noted that Tribulus Terrestris magically improved testosterone levels. (7) With it comes a significant improvement in all parameters of male fertility and sexual performance.
Being the key amino acid in Nitric Oxide (NO) synthesis, L-arginine pumps extra blood into your muscles and genitals. This improved blood circulation leads to the optimal health of your reproductive organs and better sexual performance.
Research at Korea University studied 540 cases of erectile dysfunction. Results showed that L-arginine was extremely effective in improving erectile dysfunction, sexual desire, and intercourse satisfaction. Thanks to the extra blood supply, it can boost your stamina and endurance as you experience bigger, stronger erections that last longer. (8)
Better chances, better performance, better you.
L-lysine is an adaptogen herb that helps curb your stress levels. Many studies have linked psychological stress to abnormal semen parameters and reduced paternity. (9) There is a deep link between stress and your sexual health. Stress causes your stress hormone, called cortisol hormone, levels to go sky-high. Cortisol is blamed as an anti-testosterone hormone that causes your testosterone levels to decline significantly. (10) When given to men suffering from stress and anxiety, researchers noticed a drastic reduction in cortisol levels. (11)
Muira Puama is a Brazilian herb known as ‘potency wood.’ Muira puama is an old herb used to increase the bed, penile hardness, and libido in men for centuries. Several studies found that Muira puama helps improve sexual function in men. For example, in one clinical study, 60% of men experienced an increase in libido, and 50% improved erectile function. (12) Muira puama acts as a nerve stimulant, making you more receptive to sexual stimuli leading to more sexual desire. It also activates receptors in your body for testosterone, which further supports male sexual health.
Semenoll Reviews: What Customers Are Saying about Semenoll
Semenoll’s formula is scientifically approved and clinically tested, which is why many couples are starting their family with Semenoll. In addition, there are many positive reviews from the Semenoll customers who successfully conceived a baby after using Semenoll.
Let’s have a look at Semenoll reviews from real customers.
Laura Got Pregnant - Her Husband Took Semenoll for 6 Weeks
“Amazing product! We have struggled to conceive for two years, and after six weeks of my husband taking Semenoll, we are officially pregnant. This product I would recommend to everyone. My husband said the taste was not very nice, but it’s worth it. He took it as said three pills once a day.”
George Refused for IVF, Took Semenoll for 3 Months After Testicular Cancer Recovery and His Wife Got Pregnant
“I am a testicular cancer survivor. I had two doctors tell me I could not have children naturally and that the only option would be IVF. But luckily, I am a pretty stubborn guy, so I took all this as a challenge. I started working out a lot, cycling, and eating healthy. I was super skeptical about Semenoll, but I figured I had nothing to lose. And then it happened… 3 months later, the love of my life is pregnant!”
Nole Got Pregnant - Her Husband took Semenoll for Two & a Half Months
“My wife and I got much more than we bargained for when I started taking Semenoll. Within two and a half months of using it, my wife is pregnant, expecting our first child early next year. Yet, I am not surprised. Semenoll has helped inject some spice back into our love life, and my ejaculate has never been so huge. The zinc in Semenoll certainly does everything it says it does.”
Semenoll Benefits: What You Should Expect from Semenoll?
- Improved fertility
- Increased testosterone levels
- Improvement in erectile dysfunction
- Boosted libido and sex drive
- Increased semen volume
- Improved sexual health and performance
- Longer lasting erections and orgasms
- Increased sperm count
- Improved sperm morphology
- Improved sperm motility
- 100% Natural and safe ingredients
- Scientifically approved and clinically tested ingredients
- Vegan friendly
- Made in the USA
- Produced in FDA approved and GMP certified facilities
- Huge Multi-buy savings (Two months free supply on purchasing three months supply)
- 100-Day money-back guarantee
- Secure checkout and payment methods
- Only for men above 18
- Only available from the official website online
- Not available from Amazon, Walmart, GNC, eBay, etc.
- No trial available
Concluding Semenoll Reviews: Should You Try This Male Fertility Supplement?
So, concluding our Semenoll reviews!
Is your partner feeling depressed and disappointed for delayed conception and pregnancy?
Are you looking to boost your fertility, improve semen quality and enhance your sexual performance?
Semenoll is a nutritional supplement that can naturally improve your fertility, semen production, and sperm quality. Semenoll provides you with plenty of natural nutrients that make conception significantly easier. It focuses specifically on improving your reproductive health. As a result, it makes your sperm strong enough to fertilize your partner’s eggs in fallopian tubes.
Frequently Asked Questions about Semenoll Reviews (FAQs)
What is the best male fertility drug to get pregnant?
Semenoll is the best male fertility supplement that helps increase semen quality and overall sperm health. You’ve already seen that Semenoll contains scientifically proven and clinically tested ingredients that support male infertility and, in addition, also help improve sexual health in men.
Do fertility pills for men work to get pregnant?
Yes, and No. Both.
Some fertility supplements don’t contain the ingredients mentioned on the label of that medication—no idea of the workability of such useless supplements.
One thing is very clear that the real fertility supplements like Semenoll 100% work for male fertility support. The reason is the clinically tested ingredients that make Semenoll a miraculous fertility pill.
Are fertility pills safe?
Yes, and No. Both.
The fertility pills that contain the right ingredients in the right quantity without any harmful ingredients are safe to use.
Semenoll is the best male fertility supplement that helps boost fertility and sexual performance with 100% safe and natural ingredients. Semenoll is a 100% safe fertility pill.
What drugs increase male fertility?
Drugs containing Zinc, Maca root extract, Tribulus Terrestris, Pumpkin seed extract, Muira Puama, and more natural ingredients increase male fertility.
Semenoll contains all these mentioned ingredients and many more natural ingredients. This is the reason, Semenoll helps increase male fertility safely and naturally.
How long does it take for male fertility pills to work?
As per the research studies on different ingredients of Semenoll, it may take two to four months for Semenoll to work to increase male fertility. By the way, many customers start seeing the Semenoll results of increased sexual performance and semen quantity from the first week of use.
How do you fix low sperm count?
Semenoll contains scientifically proven ingredients that help fix low sperm count. In addition, the clinically tested natural ingredients in Semenoll help increase your sperm count and sperm quality as well.
Why Should You Use Semenoll?
Semenoll contains clinically tested ingredients that can help support male fertility, reproductive health, and semen quality. In addition, all the ingredients are 100% safe, natural, and free of side effects.
Why should men incorporate Semenoll into their routine?
Incorporating the Semenoll formula can help men improve their fertility and the quality of their sperm, giving them a better chance of conceiving with their partners. The formula is made with natural ingredients, and they can also promote better sexual performance without any side effects.
Will the delivery of this purchase be discreet?
Yes. The manufacturer doesn’t wish to embarrass consumers to be packaged without any bold labeling. So users will only see a charge from Wolfson Brands (UK) Limited even on the bank statement.
What if I’m not happy with the results of the formula?
If you find that Semenoll doesn’t improve your fertility and sexual health, you can contact the support center and claim your refund within 100-days. Rest assured, your purchase is backed with a 100-day generous money-back guarantee.
Has Semenoll been clinically tested?
While the formula has not specifically been tested in this combination, all of the ingredients are separately and individually backed by clinical evidence to show how helpful it can be for male fertility and sexual health. In addition, the formula includes only natural ingredients.
Will Semenoll help with low sperm count?
Yes. It is possible with Semenoll. Several ingredients can help with low sperm count, including maca root extract, Tribulus Terrestris, etc.
How long will it take for users to get results from Semenoll?
The experience could vary from person to person. However, most people notice a change within their body within a few weeks of use. The creators of Semenoll recommend sticking with the formula for at least three months for a lasting effect.
What other benefits can consumers gain from Semenoll?
Users that take Semenoll can also feel confident in improved reproductive health, which includes better sexual performance, greater volume upon ejaculation, better orgasms, and improved erections.
- Melnikovova I, Fait T, Kolarova M, Fernandez EC, Milella L. Effect of Lepidium meyenii Walp. on Semen Parameters and Serum Hormone Levels in Healthy Adult Men: A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Pilot Study. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2015;2015:324369. doi: 10.1155/2015/324369. Epub 2015 Sep 1. PMID: 26421049; PMCID: PMC4569766.
- Naina Kumar, Amit Kant Singh, – Associate Professor, Dept. of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maharishi Markandeshwar Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Haryana, Professor, Dept. of Physiology, Rural Institute of Medical Sciences, Uttar Pradesh – ‘Role of Zinc in Male Infertility: Review of Literature‘
- Fallah A, Mohammad-Hasani A, Colagar AH. Zinc is an Essential Element for Male Fertility: A Review of Zn Roles in Men’s Health, Germination, Sperm Quality, and Fertilization. J Reprod Infertil. 2018 Apr-Jun;19(2):69-81. PMID: 30009140; PMCID: PMC6010824.
- Zhao J, Dong X, Hu X, Long Z, Wang L, Liu Q, Sun B, Wang Q, Wu Q, Li L. Zinc levels in seminal plasma and their correlation with male infertility: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Sci Rep. 2016 Mar 2;6:22386. doi: 10.1038/srep22386. PMID: 26932683; PMCID: PMC4773819.
- Jannatifar R, Parivar K, Roodbari NH, Nasr-Esfahani MH. Effects of N-acetyl-cysteine supplementation on sperm quality, chromatin integrity and level of oxidative stress in infertile men. Reprod Biol Endocrinol. 2019 Feb 16;17(1):24. doi: 10.1186/s12958-019-0468-9. PMID: 30771790; PMCID: PMC6377938.
- Salas-Huetos A, Rosique-Esteban N, Becerra-Tomás N, Vizmanos B, Bulló M, Salas-Salvadó J. The Effect of Nutrients and Dietary Supplements on Sperm Quality Parameters: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Clinical Trials. Adv Nutr. 2018 Nov 1;9(6):833-848. doi: 10.1093/advances/nmy057. PMID: 30462179; PMCID: PMC6247182.
- GamalEl Din SF, Abdel Salam MA, Mohamed MS, Ahmed AR, Motawaa AT, Saadeldin OA, Elnabarway RR. Tribulus terrestris versus placebo in the treatment of erectile dysfunction and lower urinary tract symptoms in patients with late-onset hypogonadism: A placebo-controlled study. Urologia. 2019 May;86(2):74-78. doi: 10.1177/0391560318802160. Epub 2018 Sep 25. PMID: 30253697.
- Rhim HC, Kim MS, Park YJ, Choi WS, Park HK, Kim HG, Kim A, Paick SH. The Potential Role of Arginine Supplements on Erectile Dysfunction: A Systemic Review and Meta-Analysis. J Sex Med. 2019 Feb;16(2):223-234. doi: 10.1016/j.jsxm.2018.12.002. Erratum in: J Sex Med. 2020 Mar;17(3):560. PMID: 30770070.
- Nargund VH. Effects of psychological stress on male fertility. Nat Rev Urol. 2015 Jul;12(7):373-82. doi: 10.1038/nrurol.2015.112. Epub 2015 Jun 9. PMID: 26057063.
- Brownlee KK, Moore AW, Hackney AC. Relationship between circulating cortisol and testosterone: influence of physical exercise. J Sports Sci Med. 2005 Mar 1;4(1):76-83. PMID: 24431964; PMCID: PMC3880087.
- Smriga M, Ando T, Akutsu M, Furukawa Y, Miwa K, Morinaga Y. Oral treatment with L-lysine and L-arginine reduces anxiety and basal cortisol levels in healthy humans. Biomed Res. 2007 Apr;28(2):85-90. doi: 10.2220/biomedres.28.85. PMID: 17510493.
Corazza O, Martinotti G, Santacroce R, Chillemi E, Di Giannantonio M, Schifano F, Cellek S. Sexual enhancement products for sale online: raising awareness of the psychoactive effects of yohimbine, maca, horny goat weed, and Ginkgo biloba. Biomed Res Int. 2014;2014:841798. doi: 10.1155/2014/841798. Epub 2014 Jun 15. PMID: 25025070; PMCID: PMC4082836.