Dear Testosterone. You’re the manly hormone that makes me a guy. I didn’t have much of a relationship with you until I hit puberty. Then we became good friends – boy did we! You deepened my voice and gave me bigger muscles. My bones got thicker, and, heck, you even increased my penis size.
Thanks for that, Testosterone, because you helped me get sporadic erections and made me a stud in the bedroom. Because of you, my partner is satisfied and happy with me. Thanks for giving me so delightful and sensual nights!
So what happened to you, my friend, Mr. Testosterone? You were once so abundant that I could count on getting wood. Now that I’m over 40, I don’t see you as much. My sex drive ain’t firing on all cylinders, and my muscles aren’t so big anymore!
What Will You Read Here?
Meet Mr. Low T
Testosterone, we had such a great relationship until I was about 40. But then you didn’t come around quite as often. And another dude made his acquaintance with me. This dude is a bit of a downer, dear Testosterone. He calls himself Low T, and he came with this baggage:
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Low Sex Drive
- Loss of Muscles
- Smaller Testicles
- Larger Breasts
- I don’t like Mr. Low T, my good friend Testosterone, because he affects my life quality in ways I don’t enjoy. I heard a rumour that he typically shows up when Total Testosterone goes below 270ng/dL (9-38nmol/L). Is that true? Every man is different, but I need to know. Why did you do this to me?
Why Mr. Low T Keeps Visiting
- If I’m gonna be honest, dear Testosterone, Mr. Low T is making life miserable. I feel less complete, and I don’t have as much energy as when you and I had a stronger relationship. I guess I have to accept that I’m partly to blame here. I read up and learned that while Mr. Low T may start popping by as I get older, he may come more often with:
- Diabetes type 2
- Exposure to Phthalates and Gender-Bending Chemicals
- Ongoing exposure to WiFi Radiation
- You know, I was really in shock when I heard that some habits I never even thought about affected my relationship with you, dear Testosterone. But now I know – I’ve got to clean up my act a little bit if I’m going to give Mr. Low T the butt-kicking he deserves.
- I promise I’ll do it – because Testosterone makes me a man!
I Promise to Live By These Testosterone-Friendly Habits!
- So here’s the deal, dear Testosterone. I recognize some things that affect my relationship with you beyond my control. I spoke with my doctor about some of them, like inherited diseases or problems with my testicles.
- But I also know that I can do many things to stay good with you and keep that butt-ugly Mr. Low T at a reasonable distance. I promise to:
- Exercise – I’ve heard this so many times it’s not funny. But it’s true – my levels go up when I hit free weights, and I stay in good shape too. Plus, I look hot, so women will dig me.
- Cook with CERAMIC Non-Stick Cookware – Yes, I was surprised to learn those cheap Teflon non-stick pans are high in endocrine-disrupting chemicals (EDCs), but I’ve learned my lesson. Pay a little more for ceramic cookware, and we’re on better terms.
- Don’t Eat From Cans – I promise to eat fresh food where possible and avoid eating out of those gender-bending chemical-heavy cans I used to eat with!
- Keep My Smartphone Out of My Front Pocket – No more tucking my iPhone in my front pocket. I’ll keep my laptop off my lap top as well!
A Little TestRx Goes a Long Way
- One more thing, dear Testosterone…
- Despite my best efforts, I know as a man, I could lose about 10% of you each decade after 30. And I just ain’t cool with that. I want my erections back, along with a more fantastic sex drive and more muscle. I’ll live by these good testosterone habits, but I’m also gonna do one more thing – I’m gonna put a little TestRX natural testosterone booster in my life and feel like the man you want me to be.
- See, I’ve heard about hormone replacement therapy and the risks linked to it. I also know researchers don’t know if it’s safe to use long-term, and the rumblings of health problems have me a little on edge.
- So I’m gonna boost testosterone naturally, care of TestRX, and get you back with natural ingredients like Tongkat Ali. Combine TestRX with these good testosterone habits, and I’ve got a feeling we’ll both get our groove back!