TestoPrime Reviews: Best & Strongest T-Booster Over the Counter 2023
Testosterone is a crucial hormone for human beings. It helps regulate your sex drive, sperm production, promote your muscle mass and increase your body’s energy. It also even influences your behaviour, mood and feelings of happiness etc. TestoPrime reviews will explain to you a natural way to boost testosterone levels in your body.
Testosterone hormone is at its peak in the ages from 25 to 30 and after that over time testosterone levels in your body start decreasing gradually. Low testosterone is a pervasive issue nowadays. Testosterone deficiency symptoms include low sex drive, erectile dysfunction, loss of lean muscle mass, fatigue, depression and weight gain etc.
You’re going to read about a strongest testosterone booster supplement having the latest, research-based and proven-to-work formula.
Table of Contents
- What is TestoPrime?
- TestoPrime Reviews 2023
- How Can TestoPrime Help You?
- How Does TestoPrime Work?
- TestoPrime Benefits
- Latest TestoPrime Reviews from Verified Customers
- TestoPrime Ingredients
- Who Should Use TestoPrime Supplements?
- Who Should Refrain From Using TestoPrime?
- Wrapping Up TestoPrime Review 2023
- Frequently Asked Questions About Testo Prime Reviews
- Is TestoPrime Safe?
- How Long Should I Take TestoPrime?
- Who Can Use TestoPrime For Testosterone Boosting?
- Is Testoprime A Right Supplement For Me?
- Do I Need a Doctor’s Prescription to Purchase Testo Prime?
- How to Use Testoprime? What is Regular Dosage?
- How Much Does Testoprime Cost?
- Why Should I Trust TestoPrime When I’ve Been Scammed By Many Offers Like “Snake Oil” etc.?
- Can I Take Testoprime With Other Medications?
- Why TestoPrime? Why Opt TestoPrime Rather Than Other Testosterone Supplements?
- Is There A Money-back Guarantee?
- What If I’m Unsatisfied With My Results?
- Does TestoPrime Increase Natural Testosterone Levels?
- Is Testosterone a Steroid?
- About the Author & Medical Reviewer:
What is TestoPrime?
Testo Prime is a natural testosterone booster that offers the claimed results with its potent natural ingredients. TestoPrime is the best supplement for your healthy life. It helps to increase your workout performance. You can feel a boosted stamina with an enormous increase in the energy levels in your body. The whole day fresh and active body is one of the best results from TestoPrime for all those feeling fatigued and tired during the day. Starting a day with an energetic, fresh mood and ending your day with a powerful, delighted and sensual sexual activity is the mission of TestoPrime.
TestoPrime Reviews 2023
You’re going to read a brutally honest and detailed Testo Prime review updated 2023. In this review, you will get all the information about this testosterone booster supplement.
TestoPrime is a natural testosterone booster made with plant-based ingredients, mainly vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. It helps the body retain its energy and strength, which are often lost with age. Older men experience low libido and stamina than younger males, which is why they often experience relationship issues, lose muscle mass, and experience hair fall.
Interestingly much of this is connected with only one hormone called testosterone. This hormone is produced in the body, and the younger years experience the highest levels of it. These levels gradually reduce and decline when a man crosses his 40s and 50s. The associated issues can make him stressed and affect his work performance, health, and family life too. On the contrary, using a supplement while the damage is new can fix this issue and help the body retain the maximum value of testosterone.
There is no medication, surgery, prescription, or hormonal therapy required, and the TestoPrime supplement works the best when used during younger years. It is a non-GMO product, free from allergens and toxins. There are 120 capsules in each bottle, and this one bottle carries 30 doses. Read the following sections to learn how to use this supplement and what is a safe daily dosage.
How Can TestoPrime Help You?
TestoPrime helps to boost your testosterone levels safely and naturally. Its natural ingredients are scientifically-proven and clinically-tested for the testosterone boosting results.
Following are the core functions that Testo Prime offers to your body:
- Up to 138% increase in muscle strength: TestoPrime improves your muscles blood flow to fill energy and power in your muscles. With more oxygen supply to your muscles, you can expect up to 138% increase in muscle strength.
- About 44% increase in testosterone production: TestoPrime naturally boosts your testosterone levels, and you can expect an increase of your testosterone levels up to 44%.
- Up to 92% increase in energy endurance: The powerful ingredients for TestoPrim helps to sustain energy in your body for a longer time. You can expect an increase in energy endurance of up to 92%.
- About 16% improvement in burning body fat: Natural ingredients of TestoPrime provide constant fuel to produce more testosterone hormone and burn more body fat. As a result, you can expect an overall increase in fat burning up to 16%.
- Up to 12% increase in the fat conversion into energy: TestoPrime helps to convert fat into energy to supply a constant energy source to your body. This phenomenon is further boosted with your workout and strength training sessions.
- About 71% reduction in stress and depression: The powerful ingredients of Testo Prime control the stress-causing hormone (cortisol). As a result, you can feel lower stress, anxiety and depression.
How Does TestoPrime Work?
The working of this supplement is fairly simple and easy to understand. In general, all dietary supplements work on the same principle, which is to fix nutritional deficiency issues. The dietary trends have changed drastically during the last year, and people tend to eat unhealthy junk more than healthy food. While this unhealthy food trend is the biggest cause of obesity, it is also a leading cause of hormonal issues in both men and women.
Testosterone is the chief hormone in men controlling all masculine characteristics, sexual strength, and features. Any changes to the availability of this hormone can cause them a huge loss. The hair starts to fall, the sexual urge declines, the erections become short termed, sex is no more enjoyable, and on top of this, the person feels frustration and stress over these changes.
Using TestoPrime pills changes everything. These pills are made with certain ingredients that fix the damage caused to hormonal health. The body uses them to repair the damage that affects testosterone production. Once the body is able to get control over the hormonal release, the chances of testosterone deficiency reduce to zero. However, this is not an overnight thing and may take weeks or months to complete. There are no addictive or sedative ingredients inside, so you can continue using the supplement as long as you want.
The results may be different for everyone, but individual progress depends upon so many risk factors, and supplement usage alone cannot account for anything. For better results, switch to a healthy diet and active lifestyle and make healthy choices instead of putting all the burden on the supplement alone.
- Increases energy in your body
- Enhances your stamina for longer workout sessions
- Increases your muscle strength and size
- Helps to build lean muscle mass
- Improves metabolism and speeds up fat burning
- Reduces stress, anxiety and creates relaxing feelings
- Controls mood swings and improves your mood
- Boosts libido and increases sex drive
- Increases motivation levels and self-confidence
- Provides energy for the whole day
- Keeps you active and alert
- Only natural ingredients
- Made in a GMP-certified facility with FDA approved premium ingredients
- No steroid, stimulants or artificial fillers
- Scientifically proved powerful formula
- No prescription required
- Best over the counter testosterone booster pills
- Worldwide fast and free shipping
- Huge Multi-buy savings
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Lifetime money-back guarantee
- Only available from the official website
- Not available at Amazon, Walmart or Alibaba etc.
TestoPrime is a testosterone boosting supplement, which means it doesn’t actually contain any testosterone itself. Instead, it offers a safe way to increase natural testosterone production through the use of herbal remedies and essential nutrients. It claims benefits as wide-ranging as weight loss, increased sex drive, and clearer thinking. Some of those claims are on firmer ground than others.
Mental and Physical Boost
A testosterone deficiency can lead to a range of problems, including lowered energy levels, difficulty focusing, loss of muscle strength, and a tendency to gain weight. Low testosterone is natural in some cases, particularly for older men, but boosting it within a healthy range can address many of those problems.
In particular, ingredients like d-aspartic acid may help with that directly. It’s difficult to think clearly when you’re stressed. Ashwagandha root may have the effect of reducing stress, both helping you to relax and reducing levels of the stress hormone cortisol.
Not only does it help take off the pressure, it allows your current testosterone levels to be more effective in many cases. Other ingredients can pick up the slack in other ways. Green tea extract, for example, may provide more energy and assist with weight loss. Vitamin D is essential for maintaining lean muscle mass and many people don’t get enough in their daily lives. Together, the effects may offer a boost in both physical energy and mental clarity.
Improved Sexual Drive
Testosterone hormone levels can have a direct impact on sexual function, with low testosterone potentially causing erectile dysfunction (ED), among other problems. For better or worse, many men’s self-esteem is linked to their sexual performance, and low testosterone levels can even directly affect a man’s sex drive.
In addition to potentially boosting testosterone production in several ways, TestoPrime may address problems of sexual motivation and performance indirectly. For example, garlic and vitamin D may be able to address ED by improving blood flow and addressing cardiovascular problems. Both high blood pressure and cardiovascular disease are linked to an increase in ED, as well as lowered sexual drive.
Losing weight, with the help of green tea extract and other ingredients, can help control estrogen production and promote healthy testosterone production. Being overweight or even obese can seriously impact testosterone levels, throwing hormone levels generally out of balance.
However, those problems are usually reversible when the cause is addressed. TestoPrime may help you lose weight and improve your overall health, and your sex drive may get a healthy boost as well.
Excessive weight gain is associated with low testosterone, perhaps even causing genuine testosterone deficiency. It’s a vicious cycle, with higher levels of body fat causing low testosterone, and low T making it easier to put on weight. Moreover, it’s a cycle that’s easier to fall into as you age. Weight gain can also cause lowered energy levels, loss of muscle mass, and impact sexual function.
Fortunately, helping your body return to a healthy metabolism can address many of those problems. It’s important to address deficiencies in nutrients like d-aspartic acid, vitamin B6, vitamin D, and other ingredients found in a natural testosterone booster like TestoPrime.
Taking advantage of higher energy levels to exercise can also help with weight loss. By combining TestoPrime with a healthy diet and exercise, you can escape the cycle, finding a healthy weight and metabolism, as well as healthy testosterone levels.
Latest TestoPrime Reviews from Verified Customers
So, What’s in TestoPrime?
Testo Prime contains only natural and potent ingredients safe for your health and the best for testosterone boosting results. Thanks to the powerful elements of TestoPrime that makes it the best testosterone booster that works. Following is the list of TestoPrime ingredients with a brief description of the benefits of each ingredient:
D-Aspartic Acid (2000mg)
D-Aspartic acid is one of the most potent ingredients of TestoPrime. It contains the natural amino acid that improves the production of Luteinizing Hormone (LH). This LH boosts the testosterone levels in your body. As a result, that helps to gain bigger and firmer muscles with an improved fat burning process.
D-aspartic acid is a naturally occurring amino acid, connected to both brain function and the reproductive system. In studies, it seems that d-aspartic acid can lead to a direct increase in testosterone levels. Among other functions, it prompts the production of luteinizing hormone (LH), which is one of the ingredients needed to increase testosterone production. (1, 2)
Panax Ginseng (8,000mg)
This Chinese herb (the root of aphrodisiac) is a powerful natural libido booster that is included almost every libido boosting supplement. It is also referred to as Red ginseng, Korean ginseng and Asian ginseng. It has antioxidant properties that help increase your energy levels, boost your sex drive, keep you active and help gain muscle mass. Studies prove its testosterone boosting features and libido-boosting effects.
Traditionally, ginseng was supposed to reduce stress and support increased blood, as well as being used as a male fertility treatment. Furthermore, it may also help lower blood sugar and improve metabolism. (3, 4)
KSM 66® Ashwagandha Extract (668mg)
It’s the best and the purest form of Ashwagandha to provide you with powerful results in TestoPrime. It helps improve testosterone levels in your body and regulates its functions. Ashwagandha also helps to reduce cortisol hormone that causes stress and anxiety. Thanks to Ashwagandha and many other ingredients in TestoPrime for stress-reducing effects. It also improves your metabolism, digestion and fat burning process. (5, 6)
Another powerful natural testosterone booster is that it contains anti-inflammation features. It helps to boost your testosterone, sex drive and fat burning process. It also enables you to gain muscle mass. Increase energy in your body and keep you active.
Additionally, there’s a possibility some compounds in fenugreek prevent existing testosterone from breaking down. Fenugreek may also provide some of the precursors, or raw materials, for creating more testosterone. In some studies, men taking fenugreek supplements both lost weight and showed improvement in resistance exercises. However, at this point it’s difficult to say who will benefit and how much. (7, 8)
Green Tea Extract 70% Catechins (4,000mg)
Green tea is a natural powerful fat burning and energy-boosting ingredient. It has plenty of antioxidants which help burn fat. It controls the reduction in testosterone levels and reduces the conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone. The caffeine in green tea provides you with enough energy to keep you active and alert the whole day.
While some studies show green tea can improve sperm parameters, there is also evidence that tea and the catechins it contains interfere with testosterone production and may lower testosterone levels. (9, 10)
Pomegranate Extract – 40% Ellagic Acid (360mg)
Pomegranate extract is a powerful ingredient that helps to improve blood flow in your blood vessels. It helps to get lean muscle mass and get harder erections during sexual activity. Its testosterone-boosting features increase your stamina and help fight fatigue and tiredness.
In some Asian traditions, the pomegranate is associated specifically with fertility and good luck. Its potential to boost testosterone production naturally may rely on its antioxidant effect. Oxidative damage can particularly affect the testes, which produce most testosterone. Antioxidants may therefore have a protective effect. (11, 12)
The deficiency of vitamin D is one of the reasons for testosterone deficiency in your body. Vitamin D is crucial for your body as it has substantial effects on your immune system, metabolism, bone density, muscle strength and even your mood. Studies prove that vitamin D can significantly improve your testosterone levels.
Vitamin D deficiency can lead to a whole range of problems, including lowered energy levels, higher levels of body fat, and potentially erectile dysfunction. Taking vitamin D in supplements form can help with weight loss (it’s a common ingredient in fat burning supplements), increased blood flow, and retaining muscle strength. Healthy amounts of vitamin D can also help protect the cardiovascularsystem. (13, 14)
Zinc is a potent natural mineral that helps in a number of your body functions. It’s a must-have ingredient in every T-booster pills and libido-booster pills. Zinc supports the production of testosterone and controls the conversion of testosterone into estradiol.
Zinc is also important to the health of the testes and male reproductive system, even down to strengthening the membrane of sperm. Studies show that zinc interacts with testicular cells and improves their functionality to regulate sexual activity.
Zinc also has been linked to a boosted immune system, as well as healthy metabolism and energy levels. For older folks, it may also help reduce the loss of muscle associated with aging. However, it’s important to note that taking high doses of zinc may also cause problems. The 40mg of zinc included in each serving of TestoPrime is within the recommended dosage limit for adults each day. (15, 16)
Vitamin B6 (5.6mg)
Vitamin B6 helps to maintain healthy testosterone levels in your body. It increases energy and assures bioavailability of energy during physical activity. Vitamin B6 also helps to reduce fatigue and tiredness and helps to keep you active and alert.
Vitamin B6 is also involved in amino acid metabolism, which can be part of building new muscle. You can’t really get too much B6, so there’s no downside to getting more. So, thanks to TestoPrime fro offering a good amount of Vitamin B6 in each serving. (17, 18)
Vitamin B5 (8mg)
Vitamin B5 in TestoPrime helps your body to convert your body fat into energy. It fills your body and muscles with energy and helps lose weight. It maintains health testosterone levels in your body.
Supplementing B5 has been linked to lower blood cholesterol levels, which can impact the immune system and levels of body fat. While it doesn’t necessarily boost testosterone levels directly, it is necessary for general health and supporting healthy testosterone levels. (19, 20)
Garlic Extract (1,200mg)
Another powerful ingredient that makes TestoPrime the best testosterone boosting pills in 2023. Garlic extract helps to improve testosterone levels and functions in your body. It also helps to improve metabolism for natural weight loss results.
Garlic also has some antioxidant properties, which may be the most relevant benefit for TestoPrime. Antioxidants may help protect testosterone-producing cells. Additionally, garlic can help to lower cholesterol levels a small amount.
There is also some evidence garlic can help lower blood pressure and enhance blood flow. Improvements in those areas can also lead to improved sexual function and perhaps even increased sexual drive. (21, 22)
Black Pepper Extract (95% Piperine)
All the ingredients mentioned above are proudly included in each serving of TestoPrime. Black pepper ensures that all the ingredients of TestoPrime are fully absorbed in your body to get the maximum results. Piperine in black pepper may increase the bioavailability of all the ingredients up to 30%.
Piperine has also been found to increase serum testosterone production in pubescent rats, assisting in the development of Leydig cells, which is where most testosterone is created. Piperine also increased the production of luteinizing hormone, which is important in signaling your body to produce more testosterone.
Finally, piperine has some antioxidant properties, which as we’ve mentioned can help protect against oxidative damage. However, in other studies the use of piperine damaged the testes of older rats and lowered testosterone levels. As with many supplement ingredients, we don’t fully understand why it has the effects it does. (23, 24)
Who Should Use TestoPrime Supplements?
This supplement has been on the market for a short period, but its effectiveness has captured the eye of many people, and it has become one of the best-selling testosterone boosters.
TestoPrime is a good product for any man that is above eighteen years of age. If you have low energy, feel drained most of the time, your performance in the gym is not what it used to be, and you are experiencing trouble sleeping, TestoPrime is eligible for you.
Many physicians, health experts, and fitness professionals recommend this supplement as a natural alternative that might increase your testosterone levels and make you feel like you are in the prime of your life.
The supplement’s efficiency has been proven by people and backed up by several studies. Men who experience loss of focus and have trouble putting on lean muscle mass significantly benefit from this product. In addition, it may increase the sex drive and regulate intense mood swings.
Low testosterone levels may lead to weight loss, especially for men over 40. For this reason, many physicians recommend this testosterone booster. TestoPrime is a supplement that can be effective in addition to a healthy diet and regular exercise regimen. Don’t expect to consume the product, sit on the couch, and wait for a miracle.
Who Should Refrain From Using TestoPrime?
More than twenty different studies have been done on TestoPrime. The supplement is reported to be 100% safe, and the company that manufactures and sells it offers a lifetime guarantee if you are dissatisfied with its effectiveness.
The supplement is eligible for any man who is 18 or above and lacks the proper testosterone levels. The product has no known side effects, but you should consult your physician if you have any concerns before purchasing. Your primary care physician has your medical record and will be able to tell if this supplement is eligible for you. People who already consume prescription medications should not use the supplement.
Wrapping Up TestoPrime Review 2023
You’ve read TestoPrime reviews in detail.
TestoPrime is a testosterone-boosting supplement with highly efficient and safe ingredients inside. It follows a natural pathway to recreate the hormonal balance that was once observant in younger years. Within a few weeks of usage, the body starts showing visible signs of improvement. The muscular health becomes better, the body becomes active, feels more sexually active and energetic, which is uncommon during aging.
There are hundreds of customer reviews confirming these effects. To make it better, the company offers a lifetime money-back offer on all bottles, which means there is no loss at the customer’s end. The prices seem affordable, the orders are delivered at the doorstep, and there are no risks involved. Overall, this product seems like a good value for the money and the best decision in terms of sexual health.
Boost your testosterone levels and enjoy the full potential of your healthy life.
Frequently Asked Questions About Testo Prime Reviews
Is TestoPrime Safe?
Testo Prime contains only natural and safe ingredients. All the ingredients in TestoPrime are included in exact and accurate quantities. These Testo Prime reviews have explained the TestoPrime ingredients. It does not contain any proprietary blend or illegal stimulant or banned steroids. Till the date, there are no known side-effects of TestoPrime.
How Long Should I Take TestoPrime?
Supplements work best when taken over a period of time, so you can expect to wait at least a few weeks before TestoPrime starts to impact your body’s natural testosterone production. You may not be able to directly measure testosterone levels. However, you may feel more energy or feel like a workout results in more muscle growth.
Take caution if you plan on taking TestoPrime long term. Some of the ingredients can cause health problems if taken in large doses over a longer period of time. For example, taking D-aspartic acid regularly can negatively impact your metabolism and kidney function. Check with your doctor if you have any concerns.
For the most part, a healthy diet and exercise are all most people need to maintain testosterone levels. While some people have a genuine testosterone deficiency, the healthiest way for many men to address low testosterone is managing diet and increasing lean muscle mass through exercise.
However, a boost is often helpful. Products like TestoPrime may be able to provide that boost, though it’s important to find one that supplies the nutrients and benefits that match your needs.
Who Can Use TestoPrime For Testosterone Boosting?
TestoPrime is only for adults above the age of 18. Suppose you feel any testosterone deficiency symptoms like fatigue, low motivation, weight gain, low sex drive, poor stamina and depressed. Then you must try TestoPrime to regain your healthy testosterone levels to enjoy full out of your life. You can check further TestoPrime reviews from the official website.
Is Testoprime A Right Supplement For Me?
If you’re above 18 and don’t have any severe medical problem, then TestoPrime is the right testosterone boosting supplement for you. It does not contain anything that may be harmful to an average healthy body. After these Testo Prime reviews, you can decide for trying this best testosterone booster.
Do I Need a Doctor’s Prescription to Purchase Testo Prime?
No. You don’t need a doctor’s prescription to purchase TestoPrime. This TestoPrime review has shown that Testo Prime does not contain any banned stimulants or illegal steroids and is 100% safe for use.
How to Use Testoprime? What is Regular Dosage?
TestoPrime’s premium formula is based on daily dosage. For the optimum results, you need to take four capsules before your daily breakfast. Its formula is designed for the maximum testosterone boosting results without causing any digestion issues or stomach upset.
How Much Does Testoprime Cost?
TestoPrime regular one month plan starts from $59.99. There are also multi-buy savings up to $275.
Why Should I Trust TestoPrime When I’ve Been Scammed By Many Offers Like “Snake Oil” etc.?
You may not believe the manufacturer’s big claims. You may ignore this Testo Prime review, just focus on the following three factors and then decide about trying TestoPrime:
- All the ingredients of TestoPrime are 100% natural and safe. All these are scientifically proven for testosterone boosting results. You can check studies and clinical trials.
- TestoPrime has been prepared in FDA approved, and GMP certified facilities. TestoPrime does not contain any banned stimulants or illegal steroids. No proprietary blend is included in TestoPrime. Till the date, TestoPrime has no known side-effects.
- You purchase is 100% risk-free. Get your desired results or claim your money back. Yes! You’ve 100% lifetime guarantee for satisfaction. Whenever in life, you are not satisfied with TestoPrime, you can send back your unopened TestoPrime and receive your money.
Can I Take Testoprime With Other Medications?
If you’re on other medication, it’s recommended to consult your doctor before starting any supplement. Although TestoPrime does not have banned or illegal ingredients, it’s better to consult your physician for confirmation. You have completed TestoPrime review, you have seen there’s no harmful ingredient in it but still consult your doctor first.
Why TestoPrime? Why Opt TestoPrime Rather Than Other Testosterone Supplements?
TestoPrime is a specifically formulated premium supplement that contains only natural organic and safe ingredients. TestoPrime is manufactured with premium ingredients under FDA approved and GMP certified facilities.
Furthermore, your purchase is 100% safe and risk-free due to lifetime money-back guarantee. Whenever in life, you’re not satisfied with TestoPrime, you can send back unused boxes and take your money back.
Is There A Money-back Guarantee?
Yes. TestoPrime offers a 100% money-back guarantee for a lifetime. Whenever you’re unsatisfied with TestoPrime, you can return any unopened TestoPrime and take your cashback.
What If I’m Unsatisfied With My Results?
A lifetime money-back guarantee backs your TestoPrime purchase. Achieve your results or take your money back. This TestoPrime review has confirmed that TestoPrime has only natural, powerful and proven-to-work ingredients.
Does TestoPrime Increase Natural Testosterone Levels?
Yes, TestoPrime safely increases natural testosterone levels.
TestoPrime can maintain the existing levels, preventing a decline. The ingredients inside fix the common issues affecting testosterone levels, and when the body gets back to its optimal functions, the reduction in testosterone and its conversion into dihydrotestosterone is expected. Not directly, but in a way, this supplement can boost testosterone production, retains muscle mass, and improve sexual energy.
Is Testosterone a Steroid?
Testosterone is a hormone naturally produced by the body and responsible for masculine features and characters. It is an anabolic hormone, which is different from steroids, the synthetic chemicals promoting muscle health and recovery. These two should not be confused with each other.
More Helpful Resources:
- Semenoll Reviews [2023 Updated]: The Best Male Fertility Booster
- Testogen Review [2023 Updated]: Can It Help You Get Your Drive Back?
- TestRX Review [2023 Updated]: Regain Your Energy & Strength Naturally
- Semenax Review [2023 Updated]: Best Semen Volume & Quality Booster
- Testodren Reviews [2023 Updated]: 72% Increase in T Levels? Truth Revealed
- Performer 8 Reviews [2023 Updated]: Don’t Slow Down in Bed; Satisfy Her Now
Sources & References
- Topo E;Soricelli A;D’Aniello A;Ronsini S;D’Aniello G; “The Role and Molecular Mechanism of D-Aspartic Acid in the Release and Synthesis of LH and Testosterone in Humans and Rats.” Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology : RB&E, U.S. National Library of Medicine, pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19860889/.
- D’Aniello A;Di Fiore MM;Fisher GH;Milone A;Seleni A;D’Aniello S;Perna AF;Ingrosso D; “Occurrence of D-Aspartic Acid and N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid in Rat Neuroendocrine Tissues and Their Role in the Modulation of Luteinizing Hormone and Growth Hormone Release.” FASEB Journal : Official Publication of the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology, U.S. National Library of Medicine, pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10744627/.
- de Andrade E;de Mesquita AA;Claro Jde A;de Andrade PM;Ortiz V;Paranhos M;Srougi M; “Study of the Efficacy of Korean Red Ginseng in the Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction.” Asian Journal of Andrology, U.S. National Library of Medicine, pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16855773/.
- Kim HG;Cho JH;Yoo SR;Lee JS;Han JM;Lee NH;Ahn YC;Son CG; “Antifatigue Effects of Panax Ginseng C.A. Meyer: a Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial.” PloS One, U.S. National Library of Medicine, pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23613825/.
- Clinical Evaluation of the Spermatogenic Activity of the Root Extract of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) in Oligospermic Males: A Pilot Study,” published in Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2013.
- Singh, Narendra, et al. “An Overview on Ashwagandha: a Rasayana (Rejuvenator) of Ayurveda.” African Journal of Traditional, Complementary, and Alternative Medicines : AJTCAM, African Networks on Ethnomedicines, 2011, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3252722/.
- Maheshwari A, Verma N, Swaroop A, Bagchi M, Preuss HG, Tiwari K, Bagchi D. Efficacy of FurosapTM, a novel Trigonella foenum-graecum seed extract, in Enhancing Testosterone Level and Improving Sperm Profile in Male Volunteers. Int J Med Sci. 2017 Jan 10;14(1):58-66. doi: 10.7150/ijms.17256. PMCID: PMC5278660.
- L;, Steels E;Rao A;Vitetta. “Physiological Aspects of Male Libido Enhanced by Standardized Trigonella Foenum-Graecum Extract and Mineral Formulation.” Phytotherapy Research : PTR, U.S. National Library of Medicine, pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21312304/.
- Hodgson, Adrian B., et al. “Effect of Green Tea Extract on Fat Oxidation at Rest and during Exercise: Evidence of Efficacy and Proposed Mechanisms.” OUP Academic, Oxford University Press, 6 Mar. 2013, academic.oup.com/advances/article/4/2/129/4591621.
- Opuwari, C., Monsees, T. Green tea consumption increases sperm concentration and viability in male rats and is safe for reproductive, liver and kidney health. Sci Rep 10, 15269 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-020-72319-6
- Society for Endocrinology BES 2012, Pomegranate juice intake enhances salivary testosterone levels and improves mood and well being in healthy men and women, Emad Al-Dujaili & Nacer Smail. https://www.endocrine-abstracts.org/ea/0028/ea0028P313.
- Ammar A, Bailey SJ, Chtourou H, Trabelsi K, Turki M, Hökelmann A, Souissi N. Effects of pomegranate supplementation on exercise performance and post-exercise recovery in healthy adults: a systematic review. Br J Nutr. 2018 Dec;120(11):1201-1216. doi: 10.1017/S0007114518002696. Epub 2018 Oct 23. PMID: 30350760.
- Pilz S;Frisch S; Koertke H;Kuhn J;Dreier J;Obermayer-Pietsch B;Wehr E;Zittermann A; “Effect of Vitamin D Supplementation on Testosterone Levels in Men.” Hormone and Metabolic Research = Hormon- Und Stoffwechselforschung = Hormones Et Metabolisme, U.S. National Library of Medicine, pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21154195/.
- “Office of Dietary Supplements – Vitamin D.” NIH Office of Dietary Supplements, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 17 Aug. 2021, https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/VitaminD-HealthProfessional/.
- KW;, Om AS;Chung. “Dietary Zinc Deficiency Alters 5 Alpha-Reduction and Aromatization of Testosterone and Androgen and Estrogen Receptors in Rat Liver.” The Journal of Nutrition, U.S. National Library of Medicine, pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8613886/.
- Baltaci, Abdulkerim Kasim, et al. “The Role of Zinc in the Endocrine System.” Research Gate, Jan. 2019, https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Saltuk-Baltaci/publication/331438506_Review_The_role_of_zinc_in_the_endocrine_system/links/5e1ffc32458515ba208a861e/Review-The-role-of-zinc-in-the-endocrine-system.pdf.
- WF;, Symes EK;Bender DA;Bowden JF;Coulson. “Increased Target Tissue Uptake of, and Sensitivity to, Testosterone in the Vitamin B6 Deficient Rat.” Journal of Steroid Biochemistry, U.S. National Library of Medicine, pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/6727359/
- “Office of Dietary Supplements – Vitamin B6.” NIH Office of Dietary Supplements, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 26 Mar. 2021, https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/VitaminB6-HealthProfessional/.
- “Pantothenic Acid or Vitamin B5 – Calcium Pantothenate.” TX360EU Nasal Applicator, 25 May 2020, europe.tianmedical.com/pantothenic-acid-or-vitamin-b5-calcium-pantothenate/.
- “Office of Dietary Supplements – Pantothenic Acid.” NIH Office of Dietary Supplements, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 26 Mar. 2021, https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/PantothenicAcid-HealthProfessional/.
- Memudu, Adejoke Elizabeth, et al. “Retention of Testicular Integrity and Testosterone Levels upon Ingestion of Garlic Cloves (Allium Sativum) in the Sprague-Dawley Rat.” Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Biomedicine, No Longer Published by Elsevier, 4 Apr. 2015, www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2221169115303518#
- Adaki, Shridevi, et al. “Garlic: A Review of Literature.” Indian Journal of Cancer, 2014, https://www.indianjcancer.com/article.asp?issn=0019-509X;year=2014;volume=51;issue=4;spage=577;epage=581;aulast=Adaki.
- Chen, Xianwu, et al. “Diverged Effects of Piperine on Testicular Development: Stimulating Leydig Cell Development but Inhibiting Spermatogenesis in Rats.” Frontiers, Frontiers, 1 Jan. 1AD, https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fphar.2018.00244/full.
- Chinta, Gopichand, et al. “Reversible Testicular Toxicity of Piperine on Male Albino Rats.” Pharmacognosy Magazine, Medknow Publications & Media Pvt Ltd, Oct. 2017, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5669092/.
About the Author & Medical Reviewer:
Nick Joy is a seasoned Certified Personal Trainer, dedicated to transforming lives through fitness and nutrition. With certifications from the American Council on Exercise and Precision Nutrition, he brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise to his clients. Nick's passion for health and wellness is contagious, inspiring individuals to embNickark on their own transformative journeys. Nick has been featured on Mensjournal, Shape, Yahoo, Womehealthmag and many more.
Dr. Alexander Borsand, MD, ABLM, is a distinguished board-certified Lifestyle Medicine Physician renowned for his expertise in weight management. With a wealth of experience, Dr. Borsand has dedicated his career to promoting holistic well-being through evidence-based approaches. His compassionate and personalized care has empowered countless individuals on their journeys to sustainable weight loss and improved health. His work has been featured on WebMD, Healthline, Yahoo, BecahBodyonDemand, MelMagazine, SingleCare and many more.